Friday 19 January 2018

Weekly Update

Of course, I'm still behind on my wordage, but I'm catching up and doing better than I thought I'd be. Mind you, I'd be doing a lot better if I didn't keep having to stop and going off to do other things... 

Like today, for instance, I have to take my mother to have her hearing aids tested. It's the maintenance checkup that's done every year. So we have to go all the way to Toowoomba to get them done. 

Also, Emily has run out of clothes that fit. So she needs a few more things to tide her over until the end of the pregnancy. I have learned this is not something I'm supposed to chuckle about as she gets very upset about it.

Other than that life is hunky-dory. My back is still a touch on the sore side, but hey, no use complaining about it. I'll catch you all next week and fill you in on what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment