Friday 12 January 2018

Weekly Report...

I'm still not caught up, but I'm getting there. I know I wasn't going to mention the cat, but I have to,  to explain why I'm not caught up... Oliver/Houdini is a royal pain in my arse. I've had to spend much valuable writing time modifying the cat enclosure to keep the tricksy bastard from getting out... Let's just say I'm not the greatest when it comes to using a staple gun.

Why, oh why couldn't Olli be like the rest of the cats I've had over the years who were just content to be? Why does he feel the need to try and escape out into the fricken streets? He's got a whole house and fully enclosed veranda and yard. Isn't that enough?

Please tell me cats can't hang upside down and climb across cat wire... if they can then I'm well and truly fucked as he'll still escape.

On that note, I actually have been working on The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses. I've actually been going back through what I already have and making sure it makes sense and changing things where necessary. I hope to be back on track by the end of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment