Thursday 11 January 2018

A Step Back In Time...

I'm the one in the yellow dress. I know, because I still have that brooch the other two are my niece, Leigh in the middle... who is now a high school English teacher has just turned 48 if I'm not mistaken... the giggle guts is my nephew Luke who passed away a few years ago in an auto accident. Hit by a drunk driver.... God, look at the lino on the floor. And by the looks of it my dress had Bambi & Thumper on it. If I'm not mistaken this picture was taken at 12 Elizabeth Street, in Gladstone, Queensland. I only every remember carpet on the floor. Man, that lino is ugly, but oh so shiny.

2 comments:

  1. I remember that photo being taken. I think I may have painted on your dress....LOL. My darling boy... and yes one of my baby girls... geeze she will be 50 before we know it.... LOL. Excuse me that lino was very modern in those days..... yep that was the lounge room in 12 Elizabeth St. Look at the TV... That was also modern... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't get over how shiny the bloody floor is...

      Delete