Tuesday 5 December 2017

What's The Hap?

This week I'm trying to get all my stories set for MLRPress. I want to at least have a gist of where I'm going with each of the 9 stories for their label that I have on my 2018 schedule

I must admit some stories I can recall as if I wrote them yesterday, and others I have no clue what the storyline is about. I guess I'll have to do some re-reading before I write the next in each series. The best part is I get to fall in love with my favourite characters all over again.

I still haven't heard back from Fireborn Publishing about Moon Runners 2: I Won't Let You Go. To be honest I'm not sure what's going on... I've heard the head lady is currently having computer issues and playing catch up with everything. I might have to send out another email to see what's happening. Hopefully, she's okay as she was also recently ill as well.... and I know how that feels as my ears still aren't back to normal.

I've also gotten all manuscripts set in place for Fireborn for 2018 as well.

I'm also getting all my Pride Publishing stuff organised so that 2018 can run smoothly for me writing wise. I just want to get the job done next year seeing as I failed so miserably this year. 

I've worked out I only have to write 2,521 words per day... only more if I miss a day here and there... that's doable, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment