Saturday 2 December 2017

Updates, Whatnots & Writing Notes...

Well, it's been yonks since I've actually stopped in. I never made it to the end of NaNoWriMo this year as I'm still having problems with my ears and they are driving me nuts. Next year I'll have to make up for this year's epic fail.

Yesterday I set the Christmas tree up for Mum. And, this morning, I've been wrapping Christmas presents. It seems Emily & Elliot are just big Kids and can't leave them alone so I'm the secret keeper for the pair of them... Mind you I even had to wrap my own presents from them.

I have new neighbours... which amazes me as I honestly thought the house was condemned. Apparently, all they needed to do was update the wiring. It seems it's perfectly okay if the rest of the house looks like crap or falls apart--but in saying that, the new neighbour seems to be pretty handy and is fixing a lot of stuff.

I started weeding the garden today, but it decided to rain all over me. I'll finish it when it dries out a bit or else I'll be standing in mud. At least I got most of it done.

I'm actually waiting for the 2nd test match for the Ashes to start between Australia & England (Cricket). I have half an hour to wait. This test match s day/night test.

Writing Notes:

I'll be spending the whole of December writing up a synopsis for each of the stories that I plan to get written in in 2018 I plan on 12 but I have a list of 20 because I'm not sure which ones will be the 12... if that makes sense. I'll let you know in January what the 20 stories are in case I change my mind between now and then... Let's face it, with me that's very possible. 

2018 is the year I get my writing life back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment