Friday 17 November 2017

Hard to believe that 2017 is nearly over and done withonly 44 days until the New Year is here. Honestly, I personally can't wait. I am so over this year and the two which preceded this one. 2018 has got to be better for me at least. I won't say it will be great for everyone because let's face it, that's a huge task to ask. I've had three crap years in a rowI think I'm due to have a good one now. I really need to get back into my writing. I hate not being able to write.

I'm still all tensed up, so I think that I may have pulled a muscle in my thigh when I fell in the garden yesterday. And because I use my legs so much throughout the day it hurts like a bitch. I hope it all clears up soon.

Not sure if I remembered to tell you I had to resend in Moon Runners 2: I Won't Let You Go because it went missing somehow... shit happens and I understand that. I'm now a week into waiting for the second time. I hope I don't have to wait for another three months. I'll let you know more when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment