Sunday 19 November 2017

Family Dinners & Malcolm Young

Went to a BBQ at Emily & Elliot's last night with his Mum and step-dad... it was pretty awesome. Haven't laughed so much in a good long time. Gil & Morey just feel like they're a part of my family that I haven't seen in a while and are popping in for a visit... Let's just say poor Elliot hasn't got a hope in hell of ever living down the fly screen incident of his youth. The only downer was the weather wasn't very agreeablebloody raining.

My ears are feeling a tad better and my leg isn't as sore this morning. On Tuesday after I go back to Dr Bond I should find out just how much better they are. I can tell you I'm sick to death of medication.

On sadder news: I heard Malcolm Young died age 64 another music legend has passed on. As a group, they had so many awesome hits over the years. I guess he'll live on through his music like all the others who we have lost. Here's a bit of old school AC/DC just because I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment