Tuesday 8 August 2017

Why Is It?

Why is it... when you get a new computer which is a simple upgrade or two from your last computer it's so vastly different it takes you forever to learn the simplest of things before you can use it━or is that just me? I feel like this new Microsoft Surface Pro 2017 (Surface Pro 5) is vastly different from the 3 that just died on me. Mind you, the pic shown is actually a picture of the Microsoft Surface Pro 2 that I first had, and one of Emily's best friend's now uses for UNI... I don't have a pic of this one but they basically look the same except I have a different keyboard & mouse.

And all the programs I've had to re-download are all kind of different now, especially Adobe reader... Why can't they leave things so I can figure them out. Then this morning Yahoo went and upgraded on me so it is all different... so now it will take me forever to figure out what the hell I'm doing there. I hate it when things change as I am so not techno savvy.

Even my office seems to be different... hence the reason I think the guy activated the trial version and didn't swap over my office from the old computer to the new computer. I suppose I will just have to wait until the trial version runs out to see if indeed my suspicions are true... if they are I'm up for additional costs seeing as the old computer has now been sent back for refund.

I'll be glad when I get my glasses back and hopefully this tie the lenses will be correct. it was only the one pair that were wrong, and of course they would have to be the pair I need for absolutely everything. I didn't realize how bad my old ones were until I had to start wearing them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment