Sunday 13 August 2017

Where The Hell...

Okay... I have searched my Dropbox, every memory stick, and even my external hard drive... and I seem to have lost the first 10K of Experimentals 3:Messages From The Dead. that I wrote for NaNoWriMo back in 2015... so when I start NaNoWriMo this year I'll have to start from the beginning... On a good note, I did find in my cleaning up, my hand written synopsis for Messages From The Dead... I just don't know how someone who is as anal retentive as I am about keeping track of shit could lose a story.

Last night I did take the time to take a couple of hours to skim through both #1: Blessed With A Curse, & #2: Running Into Zero Tolerance, and wrote down all the character names getting ready for the big write in November... when I'll be writing 3 & 4: Movements In The Dark back to back. To get both done, I need to write 2,667 words per day for November.

As you can see, I've made it to 5K in The Diamond Rose 2: So Pretty On The Outside... I won't be writing today as I have a family BBQ to attend today... it's going to be fun. The story so far is heading where I thought it might. Though, it's not exactly about who I thought it would be the main characters. At first, I thought it wold be about Tori & Darkan/Goliath... turns out I was wrong. It's two years later, and it's now about Wynn & Teagan... But I'm still hoping you will enjoy the read.

I'm at a standstill on The Lines Of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses... but only until my glasses come back. Because, I know once I start back on it, I won't want to stop, and I can't do that with fuzzy lenses. 

I'll also be starting soon on Wardens Of The Guild 3: Heart Strings... but again I'm just waiting on the glasses. I'll have to go and do the whole write down all the character names for this one too. I'm really bad at forgetting names.

Still no news on Moon Runners 2: I Won't Let You Go... but hopefully I will hear from Fireborn Publishing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment