Sunday 23 July 2017

I've Been Thinking...

Yeah sometime it happens... the thinking that is, and lately it's been making my head hurt... or that could be because I'm still waiting on my new glasses to take away the fuzziness.

I've actually been thinking about music and people with beautiful voices. It could be because we lost Chester Bennington so recently, and I absolutely loved him as an artist... and David Bowie earlier in the year who was my all time fave singer. It got me thinking about other voices of people still alive who I love listening to.  So I thought I'd give you a list of  some of my favourite singers/bands and four songs from each for you all to check out.

Boy George
If I Could Fly
Il Adore
Same Thing In Reverse
Unfinished Business

Black Veil Brides
Days Are numbered
I Am Bulletproof
Nobody's Hero
Rebel Love Song

Bullet For My Valentine
All These things I Hate (Revolve Around Me)
Scream Aim Fire
Waking The Demon
Your Betrayal

Chris Daughtry
Battleships
Over You
No Surprise
Waiting For Superman

Falling in Reverse
Alone
Bad Girls Club
I'm Not A Vampire
The Drug In Me Is You

Goo Goo Dolls
Am I Gone
Impersonality
Long Way Down
Slide

Good Charlotte
Last Night
Little things
The River
Where Would We Be Now

Hinder
Better Than Me
Bliss
Lips Of An Angel
Without You

Hoobastank
Born To Lead
Good Enough
Inside Of You
The Reason

Nickelback
Don't Ever Let It End
I'd Come For You
Lullaby
Never Again

Paolo Nutini
Autumn Leaves
Last Request
Rewind
These Streets

Rev Theory
 Broken Bones
Favourite Disease
Hell Yeah
Justice

Seether
Breakdown
Broken
Rise Above This
Remedy

Shinedown
Second Chance
Simple Man
Sounds Of Madness
The Crow & The Butterfly

Sick Puppies
Gunfight
Master Of The Universe
So What I Lied
The Bottom

Sleeping With Sirens
Better Off Dead
Congratulations
If I'm James Dean, Then You're Audrey Hepburn
Roger Rabbit

The Pretty Reckless
House On A Hill
Make Wanna Die
Miss Nothing
You

Theory Of A Dead Man
All Or Nothing
Bad Girlfriend
By The Way
Not Meant To be

No comments:

Post a Comment