Wednesday 28 June 2017

Update Time...

I finally finished re reading The Lines of Marsden, and I can tell you that the 30K of book 4: The Trail of Red Roses will need some re writes... sad but true... because I have no clue where I was headed with the damn thing... but after re reading the whole series I think I'm back on track. But you never know what will happen once I stop writing again. Let's just hope that I stay on the right path and get the damn story finished.

I've also been busy around the house just trying to get things in order. There's not actually much to do here now. It's hard to believe, but I've been living in this place for nearly 7 months. Where has the time gone? I can't believe how fast this year has flown by.

My car went in for a service last Monday and cost me nearly $800, mainly because I needed new break pads as well as my main service... I can't believe how well it drives now. I didn't think it was driving bad before, but I can sure tell the difference since I've had the service.

I've not been feeling 100% over the last couple of days. Nothing to serious I think. I hope it's just a bug of some sort. I go back to the doctor for a checkup on the 10th of July... If I'm still feeling off I'll let the doctor know and he can do some tests. It's more that I have the feeling of an upset tummy, but I don't want to throw up━if that makes sense.

I've had a few new story ideas pop into my head over the last few days. I'm trying to see if I can work them into existing series, or if I need to write completely new stories. I hope not. As I'd really like to finish up some of my existing series for you, my readers. I will have to think on it for a bit longer, but I promise when I know... you'll all know, because basically I'll probably need to talk it all out with everyone to see if it makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment