Saturday 10 June 2017

One Of Those Days

I'm having one of those days where I have the feeling that I've forgotten to do something really important, and for the life of me I can't figure out what the hell it is... It's like I have this big cloak of dread hanging over my shoulders.

1→ I know all my bills are paid as up to date as they can be... so it isn't that. 

2→ The housework is all done for the day... so it definitely isn't that, and I don't need to go out for any groceries.

3→ I've checked my appointment diary and I know that I'm not due anywhere important... like at the doctors, and/or vets... and I even checked with Emily... so I know it isn't that.

4→ No one is coming around to visit... so I know it isn't that.

5→ So as you can see I'm at a complete loss as to why I feel this way... I'm not depressed or anything, and I'm not stressing about this. I just feel like I've forgotten something. Probably when I remember what is is that I forgot to do, it'll turn out not to be important at all... I just hate it when I forget stuff, and lately I seem to do it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment