Monday 29 May 2017

Update Time

1→ Got my results from the Dr this morning, and let's just say NJ has been a bad girl by not taking her medication and now has to have another blood test in six weeks so the Dr can see that I'm back on my medication... and taking it correctly. I have to get my body used to having the correct dosages flowing through my system again so it'll screw me up for the next couple of weeks. I'm also starting on some other medication as well, but this is just Caltrate for my bones as I don't have enough of a calcium intake.

2→ Mum is booked in tomorrow morning to have her eyes tested. and then I thought we'd have a nice morning tea out before we come home. At this stage Emily doesn't think she'll be able to come with us, which is a shame, but we'll survive.

3→ I have Droogie booked in at the vets for this upcoming Wednesday morning. so hopefully they can figure out this whole crazy scratching thing, because I can tell you now it's definitely not fleas. Hopefully it's nothing major, and that it won't cost me a damn fortune, and that he's a good boy and doesn't bite/scratch up the vet like last time he was there.

4→ I've been reading Sherrilyn Kenyon and I'm up to Kiss Of The Night (Wulf & Cassandra). Every time I read these books I find parts I've missed. they never get old. I love so many of the characters I think my four favourites would have to be Ash, Zarek, Valarius, and Styxx.

5→ There's so much going on in my life at the moment that I can't wait for things to settle down so I can sit back and take a deep breath, and get my head together enough to figure out my next step in life. I actually know the next step. the hard part is lifting up my leg and moving my foot forward enough to start moving in the right direction. On that note I'm outa here as I have stuff to do around the house. I'll catch you some time over the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment