Friday 24 March 2017

Today's Updates.

Today I finished and sent back second edits... they were really good because there was really only one thing I needed to address in it.... so it will be off to final line edits next.

Today I'm also going back to the Dr for my checkup... I'll have to ask if the antibiotics are supposed to make me feel so queasy. I also want to find out why tetanus shots hurt for days afterwards. Then I'll be back there next week for flu shots.

The rain clouds are still lingering around... my brother says we are supposed to get rain right through until the beginning of next week. we need the rain so I can't begrudge it.

Flu shot is coming up next week as well. I will make appointments for myself, Mum, and Emily... I swear by the flu shots and since I've been getting them I haven't had bronchitis.

I'm up to the third season of 'LOST', and I have to tell you that it's getting more confusing with each episode. I'm starting to think the whole thing is a dream and Hurley is still in the psych ward. I think all the characters are starting to lose their minds. I tried watching the vampire diaries, but didn't even make it through the first episode.

Why the hell do my cats, Droogie & Willow think it's okay to wake me up at the arse-crack of dawn to be let in, and then proceed sleep all bloody day long. I swear if I die and come back I hope it's as a much loved cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment