Tuesday 7 March 2017

Catching Up On Life

I think my world has finally come unglued. And I don't even mean that in a bad way. My writing plan for February got dumped on it's arse as we have been hit with heat related illnesses, so now I'm playing the biggest game of catch up ever. Hopefully soon the weather will get back on track and start to cool the hell down. there is a major gastro outbreak, it even has some of the old people homes in lock-down until they can clear up the virus. It's freaking scary. 

I'll hopefully be starting first edits on Wardens of the Guild 2: All that Shimmers soon... with my wonderful new editor at Pride ─ Rebecca B. I have filled in the BIF (Book information form), and am now waiting on the contract.

Today I'm back to working on Moon Runners 2: I Won't let you Go for Fireborn... sadly I have to re read what I've already written to figure out where I'm up to.

The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses for MLRPress is still plodding along, and I'm okay with that. I know it'll get done eventually.

I had to pull out of the Riveting Reads even set for later this year... the why's of it all are too long to get into right now... 

I'm also waiting to hear about the new court date for my case seeing as we had to postpone due to Australian & New Zealand laws not matching up ─ or something along those lines. I'll fill you in when I know more.

I'm still trying to get everything sorted out with Centrelink, but it's still slow going over a year and counting. Hopefully this time I'll have all the information they require. Just when I think I'm done they have more forms for me to fill out.

Other than that life is going well. The family who were here to visit have come and gone back to their own homes. I love my family, but was so glad they weren't here when we all got sick. Mind you in saying that, the gastro outbreak seems to be Australia wide at the moment. On that note I'll away and check in with you in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment