Monday 13 February 2017

So Fricken Hot

It has been so fricken hot here of late that I now begging winter to hurry the hell up... 45.9* (114.62 F*) and my poor brother was out building my back steps.

I have been struck down with some bug for the last week... so it's thrown my writing schedule out the window... but not to worry I know I'll catch up in the next few weeks... well not this week as I have rellies coming up for Mum's 85th birthday.

Emily is happy, we finally got the spare bed set up, so she no longer hast to sleep on the couch when she comes to visit... or more that I won't wake her up in the morning as she can shut the bedroom door.

Last night it was so hot that I had to bring the cats inside as it was cooler inside than outside. The poor old buggers were suffering with the damn heat as much as we are if not more.

I'm also going to see if I can get into see the optometrist today, I think I may have something wrong with the macular on  my left eye as I have a grey spot in it, (Last time it was a blister, and I'm hoping it'll be the same again this time). It's more a pain in the arse than anything else, and I think it may be the source of my headaches over the last couple of weeks... I'll let you know what I find out, or if I have to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment