Saturday 7 January 2017

What's Going On #1

I have most of my books through MLRPress, they were the first publishing company to take a chance on me, and I'll be forever grateful to Laura and the team. Over the next 3 years I plan on finishing: 

The Lines of Marsden (up to Book 6): We'll follow Michael and his ever-changing family before hand of the story to the next generation. This story takes up a large part of my heart, and yes Doyle is still my favourite character for the first Line. the more I write these books the more I love unravelling the secrets of their lives.

Experimentals: Another story I wrote by accident. Originally it was supposed to be part of the Mixed Tape anthology, but as per usual with me the story line took off and in the end it had nothing to do with 80's music. Never-the-less it is a story that I really enjoyed writing & can't wait to explore more in the lives of the characters within.

Intended Mates: This is still a new concept to me. I'm still trying to figure out who is who, and where they fit within the story line. pardon the pun─I wasn't even intending to write this story, but when my editor pitched it to me I couldn't help but jump on board. I'll have to do some more planing on this one before I can share, because I can't tell you what I myself haven't figured out.

Lancaster's Way: I should have this series finished by the end of July this year. I know I have been promising to pull my finger out and get it done─now that I'm writing again it's time to make true on that promise. #3 is Chet & Grady, #4 is Kelly Mac & (I'm still deciding), & #5 we visit Riley's family in Australia.

Pack Matters & Watson Falls: Here I'm hoping to tell of the beginning background story (or prequels if you will) to Sons of Evenmore: This is another series I've been lax on and for that I apologise, but I promise to make up for this over the next 3 years. Hopefully I'll tie up all the lose ends.

Toowoomba Boys:  #1 of this series was the first story I ever had released and by the time we get to #7 we'll have come full circle. and have come back to Angelo & Marlowe. I know the wait will be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment