Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year

Happy New Year.
Breathe in—breathe out… I’ve made it to another year and I’m so grateful to be alive… Not that I was dying last year—it only felt like I was. I survived to get my life back on track…
I don’t have any New Year’s resolutions… I guess I know I wouldn’t stick to them…LOL. But I've been thinking a lot about writing, and this is what I’ve come up with:
If I write 6K a day 5 days a week I can write 36 books 34 novellas and 2 novels: 365 (w-days) – 105 (days) X 6K (per day) – 200K (2 novels) ÷ 40K Novellas = 34. But I'll be happy just to make the 22 needed for the PB Challenge. The following lists aren't written in any particular writing order─more just what I plan on working. I'll let you know daily/weekly how I'm doing on my wordage.

Fireborn Publishing: 11 (all 40K)
·      Hidden Hearts 3: Going By the Book
·      Hidden Hearts 4: Couples Cover
·      Moon Runners 2: I won’t Let You Go
·      Moon Runners 3: Something That You Said
·      The Diamond Rose 2: So Pretty On The Outside
·      The Diamond Rose 3: Sometimes it Hurts
·      The Diamond Rose 4: Monsters Like Me
·      The Freedomers 2: Craine’s Everlasting Faith M/F
·      The Freedomers 3: Drake’s Broken Prophecy
·      The Freedomers 4: Finding Arotol’s Destiny M/F
·      The Freedomers 5: Maven’s Guardian Angel

MLRPress: 13 (1 x 100K/12 x 40K)
·       Experimentals 3: Messages from the Dead
·       Experimentals  4: Movements in the Dark
·       Intended Mates 2: Dancing to the Sounds of Madness
·       Lancaster's Way 3: Pre-loved
·       Lancaster's Way 4: Riding Fences
·       Lancaster's Way 5: A Stuart Family Christmas
·       Sons Of Evenmore 3: Fear the Scarlet Moon
·       Sons Of Evenmore 4: Pieces of You
·       Sons Of Evenmore 5: Always Been Yours
·       The Lines Of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses
·       The Lines Of Marsden 4.5: On the 12th Day
·       Toowoomba Boys 4: Securing the Heart
·       Toowoomba Boys 5: Bending the Law

Pride Publishing: 6 (1 x 100K/ 5 x 40K)
·       Wardens Of The Guild 2: All That Shimmers
·       Wardens Of The Guild 3: Heart Strings
·       Wardens Of The Guild 4: Gilded Cages
·       The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You
·       House Of Destiny 1: Saving Shane
·       House Of Destiny 2: Needing Norman

Not Yet Decided: 6 (all 40 K)
·       Quaide's Crossing 1: Meghan’s Way M/F
·       Taking Chances 1: Lie To Me
·       SPAM Inc. 1: Claiming Roxby’s Heart
·       Mountain Made 1: Jessup’s Retreat
·       Admetus Gaea 1: The Gaean Prophecy
·       Guardians Of The Dragon Born 1: Cullen Arianan

No comments:

Post a Comment