Thursday 15 December 2016

Playing Catch-Up...

I've been in the new house for 2 days and I've already flooded the laundry. I knocked the stupid plug into the sick while washing, and just my luck it landed in the drain and hence the flooding─it could only happen to me.

I have ¾ of the place unpacked, which is good, but I can't wait until it's done. My cats are still adjusting to moving. Though sadly we lost one (Toby) the Saturday before we moved in. he had another stroke and ended up paralysed in his back legs. His heart gave out and he died─He will be missed by all.

I'll take until the end of the year to get everything in order before I can sit down and start writing again. and then I'll finally feel like myself again.

Today I'm taking it easy while I have the day to myself. so I'm watching some movies as I still haven't gotten the TV hooked up─I apparently need a booster box, or some such and the electrician isn't coming around next Tuesday.

It's been so fricken hot here of late. I hate that I had to move in summer. But I suppose all things happen for a reason and this has got to be for something. I hope it's for something better. I'd like to once and for all leave my shitty last two years behind... Okay enough negativity from me.

Time: there seems to be so much of it and yet not enough all at the same time. I hope when I finally do get back into writing that my brain is functioning. I've had so much time off that I need to get back into the swing of things. It drives me nuts not being able to sit right down and start. Okay I'll check in again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment