I have never been so grateful for a year to be over. This year has probably been one of the hardest in my life. For the last month I have really been thinking about my future and where the hell I’m heading. Every time I think that I have it sorted out something crops up to throw my plans all out of whack.
My family fell apart and went their separate ways (but I won’t get into that—as no one wants me to re hash it)... Let's just say that in 2017 I'll still have to go to court for separation/divorce and that’s something I’m really not looking forward to, but know it has to be done for me to close one chapter in my life for the next to begin... But let's not dwell on the past.
I never got to accomplish everything I wanted to do. I also had to postpone some things until next year… Like the Penny Brandon Writing Challenge (22 books… 2 (90/100K) Novels and 20 (30/40K) Novellas)… I know I can get it done, and after the shitty year I’ve just lived through I deserve to be able to take some time to devote specifically to my writing.
I sat down and figured out which series has waited the longest to get their next books written… if you have a thought on the matter let me know, before I get side-tracked again by other stories, which let’s face it is more than likely to happen.
I have to say along with the bad that has happened this year ─ some good things have happened as well. Okay, maybe they’re only good to me.
1) The house sold fairly quickly—so I was able to move on and start the next journey in my life.
2) Hidden Hearts 2: One Last Kiss Goodbye was released with Fireborn Publishing.
3) The Freedomers 1: Zephania’s Chance was released with Fireborn Publishing.
4) Intended mates 1: Lay Your Body Down was released with MLRPress as part of the Seasons of Murder anthology.
5) Wardens of the Guild 1: The Real You was released with Pride Publishing.
6) The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes was released with Pride Publishing
7) No one died in the family except our beautiful cat Toby… though 15 years was a grand old age for him. He will be missed very much.
I have spent the last three weeks unpacking my house and trying to set up my rooms. I promise to post pictures in the new year when it's finally finished. On that note I'll away and get ready for the New Year... catch you all tomorrow.