Monday 19 September 2016

Updates..

Now that the decision is made, I'm slowly heading towards my new horizon & starting to get people used to the new name that I'll be eventually writing under in the future... everyone so far has been very supportive and have had heaps of great ideas...

Okay now onto today's post... I have written up a list of what's the next book in each of my series that needs to get written... so here goes:


FIREBORN:
1- Hidden Hearts 3: Going By the Book
2- Moon Runners 2: I Won’t Let You Go
3- The Diamond Rose 2: So Pretty On The Outside
4- The Freedomers 2: Craine’s Everlasting Faith

MLRPRESS:
5- Experimentals 3: Messages from the Dead
6- Intended Mates 2: Dancing To the Sounds of Madness
7- Lancaster's Way 3: Pre-loved
8- Sons of Evenmore 3: Fear The Scarlet Moon
9- The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses
10- Toowoomba Boys 4: Securing The Heart

Pride Publishing
11- The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You
12- Wardens of the Guild 2: All that Shimmers

Though for this publisher I will finish off the Wardens series before I start on the next Connelly story

No comments:

Post a Comment