Saturday 17 September 2016

FINALLY!

I'M BACK IN STORY MODE

I was sitting in the car in the undercover car park at Grand Central shopping centre… I was reading my Kindle as I waited for Emily to run into the mall and grab something from the chemist. There were people walking through the undercover parking area I could hear them as I read… I was engrossed in my book (Kresley Cole’s—IAD series)… all of a sudden there were three very distinct vibrations (I assume from the construction site across the street) but when I looked up I seemed to be alone… no other people in sight… and so I thought to myself:

  1. What would happen if multiple plains of existence collided and over lapped?
  2. What would happen if people got sucked from one to the other and vice-versa?
  3. Would it be utter chaos?
  4. What would happen if you walked through a door in one world and out of it into another world… but trying to go back through same door took you to somewhere else yet again?

2 comments:

  1. That sounds really fascinating - I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no clue where it will head... maybe I'll find someone who wants to write the story with me.

      Delete