Tuesday 16 August 2016

I Haz A Headache

I haven't had a headache in so long and today I woke up with a roaring one... Actually, it's making everything a little hazy... so I won't be doing much.

I have to go out this afternoon and pay for a chairlift so that my mum will be able to get into our new house... In case I haven't said... we're moving into above my brother's tattoo shop. I'm waiting for my kiddo to get home from Toowoomba so she can drive me to where I have to go.

I had to take my car in for it's service today... I ended up telling the mechanic I'd be back to pick it up tomorrow... hopefully the headache should be gone by then.



I'm taking the day of from doing renovations and cleaning, and thought it was about time I sat down and caught up with everyone to let them know I'm still alive. 

As it was I had to have a friend remind me that I have a book coming out soon for pre-order on the 23rd of August... I will put out a reminder on the day... That's if I remember... Someone may have to remind me. I will be promoing this over on Andrew Grey's blog on the 24th... Dang it I must remember to write the post and send it across before I forget... which with me is more than likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment