Tuesday 7 June 2016

Playing Catch Up...

Okay, I know I've been gone for nearly a month, and there's not much I can say except... SORRY!  I'm hoping things will start to settle down soon for me and things can get back to normal... I've just had so much going on in my life that I don't know where to start...

1) My mild cold turned into full-on bronchitis.
2) My family situation changed.... a lot... and I'm still waiting for my life to get back on track.
3) My brain took a little vacation without me. Vlad says he's got it secured away somewhere good, and hopefully soon he'll bring it back in one piece.
4) It's not just blogging that I've been slack on. I haven't written a word in months. I just had too much to deal with so something had to give... sadly it was my writing.
5) My Ex is here at the moment fixing up some stuff around my house... he's been here for 2 weeks and has 2 more to go... he'll always be my dearest friend, but bloody hell he can be annoying... though, I'm very grateful for the jobs he has done for me.

Other than being ill... I just haven't had the energy to do anything. I have been spring cleaning parts of the house on the days where I feel kind of okay... I'm trying to de clutter, but it's so hard when Emily is also packing to make her move to Brisbane in November of this year. so my house kind of looks like a war zone at the moment.

As per usual when ill... a whole passel of new story idea's come to take up residence in my head... when I sort them all out I will start talking about them to you all... maybe you will have ideas on which directions the stories should go.

The weather has been crazy here at the moment... In my neck of the woods we have been having wild wind and in my sister's place (NE Tasmania) they've had heavy rain... 10 inches in 24 hours... so she is trapped on her property as the bridge to town was looking a little worse for wear.

Okay... Now give me 2 more weeks of being a slack arse, and once the ex goes back to New Zealand... and Em is off to Melbourne... I'll only have Mum at home so I should seriously get back into my writing and get some more stories finished. I'll also try not to slack off on the blogs as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment