Wednesday 20 April 2016

Rambling & Galley Proof

Today I'm doing Galley Proof on Intended Mates 1: Lay Your Body Down... as soon as it's done I'll be sending it back to the amazing Annette S at MLRPress. I'm hoping that it's all okay and I don't have a ton of things to be fixed. I also have a release date : May 13.

Today at home is bin day so I've been running around all morning doing chores to get the bins ready... and because we live so far off the road I have like a 200 metre round walk to get the bins up for collection.

I was cooking the other day and went to test the chicken dish I was making for my daughter... when I dropped a piece of chicken on my bottom lip and ended up with a huge fricken blister. I hope it goes away soon, because it's a total pain--literally.

I've been busy as and getting nowhere. Sometimes I wish there was at least 6 more hours in every day so I can get all the chores done, and catch up on my writing. Or possibly an extra day in the week. I know I can't be the only one thinking this.

Just watching the news and another person has died because of a COWARD PUNCH. If you don't know what this is... it's when someone gets punched in the head...usually the back and the victim falls and hits their head on the ground. Too many people die because of idiots... I honestly don't understand why people do this shit. If you can't handle your drinking then don't fricken drink.

I watched the latest Star Wars movie... and loved it. I can't wait for the next one to be released. It was different then I expected, but enjoyable just the same.... What am I reading... Right now I'm reading two authors: Christine Feehan ~ Dark Carpathians... & Alexis Morgan ~ Paladins of Darkness I think reading no matter what has to be good for the brain, that and it helps me unwind after an exceptionally hectic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment