Monday 18 April 2016

Manic Monday

I think I may have signed up for Riveting Reads Australia for 2017... Actually it's kind of confusing. I sent in the application a couple of months ago and only just got the registration fee... To be honest, I'm not even sure what I've signed up for. I'm hoping the people in charge will send me out some info. I will fill you all in when I find out more.

I'm also all caught up on the housework, so I can sit down and write today. Though I do have to pop out in a little bit and sign some paperwork. Meeting up at the library as that's where a JP will be to witness our signatures.

I will be back to working on Lancaster's Way 3: Pre-loved... I need to seriously catch up on that story. I feel I have been slack of late, but the truth is I have been run off my feet with family commitments.

No comments:

Post a Comment