Sunday 17 April 2016

A Battle Won

Okay, so the new story idea Guardians Of The Dragon Born 1: Cullen Arianan has won the battle to remain in my head for the day.  So I'm giving myself one day to get as much as I can written before it gets put on the shelf and I get back to my other writing. I hate it when I get side tracked this way.

I don't really know much about the story yet except the Main characters are Cullen Arianan & Lucian (no last name as yet)

This is how I'm kind of picturing Lucian, but with sea green eyes. he appears to be in his early twenties, but is in fact over 3 Millennium years.  All I know for certain is he is one of the ancient dragons who have been trapped in the heart of the mountain by a spell of some kind. I'm not sure what the spell was for, or why they were trapped. I just haven't gotten that far yet. I'm not even sure how many dragons are left and in need of rescuing. I guess I'll figure that out as I come to it. All I know Lucian has been waiting a very long time for the one person who could be his guardian to come along and set him free.

And this is kind how I see Cullen Arianan, running through his veins is the blood of the guardians from old. He and those like him have the ability to protect and sustain the Dragon Born they free from imprisonment. I'm guessing the story will be tracking down the other dragon born and their guardians, and hunting down whoever trapped them in the first place.

I figure I will let you all know when I actually know where this story is heading. Right now it's all up in the air and can meander down any path.

No comments:

Post a Comment