Thursday 3 March 2016

Why Is It...

Why is it... when you think you have everything under control something comes along to stuff you up? I'm now two days behind in my new writing schedule because of Emily... 

A) had to go to UNI for some careers day thing and then realised they had enrolled her in the wrong class--they messed up by one number--so that had to get sorted out and now I have to spend more money on UNI books... at least the wrong class has to be done next semester so she already has those books.

B) Her automatic car is shuddering so now tomorrow I'll be interrupted because I'll have to pick her up and drop her off at the mechanics--which is in the next town over--fingers crossed it isn't anything expensive.

Kids... they drive me nuts, but I gotta love them.

I won't have time this year to compete in DRitC this year, which I'm a little bummed about. But I'll still be doing NaNoWriMo--I'm not sure what stories yet as I'll be doing 1 & a bit novella's to make up the 50K quota.

No comments:

Post a Comment