Thursday 31 March 2016

Stressful Times ~ Take Two

Have you ever had a period in your life, where you wish you could rewind and start over?

This is what I have been going through for the past couple of months, and the reason why I have been off and on/in and out of the social media scene.

Have you ever had someone disappoint you so severely, that it effects the way you look at the world. I'm not depressed, I think I'm more saddened that the last couple of years my life has been so emotionally draining for not only me but my family as well.

I'm not going to get into the details as that will only bring everybody down, and none of us need that... Let's just say, that as of recently, my situation has changed, and things are looking up.

I'm hoping that from here on out I'll be more in contact with my readers... keep both my blogs  updated more. I want to be able to put the past behind me and move on into a future where everything is clear.  

Most importantly I want to be able to write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment