Friday 5 February 2016

I Have Been Slack & This Is Why...

I'm not sure if you all know, but February 2nd was my 47th birthday

I got a gift...

This was not a gift I wanted...

This is what I got: $100,000.00 tax bill... I'm not sure I'm over the shock of it yet. This is all because when my husband moved to New Zealand for work he got a dividend from our Australian business (construction company) and it put us in the next income tax bracket... hence the fricken huge bill.

On a good note they tell me the taxes I do in 2016 I won't have to pay anything as my Husband will have everything done in NZ. So if you don't hear from me for the next little bit. I'll be dealing with the ATO and trying to scrape together as much as I can to pay this damn bill.

In other news... Yes I'm still working on The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes... I hope to have it finished by the end of next week. I have been doing edits on Intended Mates 1: Lay Your Body Down (which I've just signed a contract for)... Also I have been doing edits on The Freedomers 1: Zephania's Chance... So I haven't been completely slacking off and freaking out. I'm still waiting to hear back about Wardens Of The Guild 1: The Real You...

No comments:

Post a Comment