Saturday 19 December 2015

My Guest ~ Brina Brady

For Me
Rent Me Series

Release Date: November 28



BLURB
The entire Dubrovsky family heads to snowy Russia for a family Christmas. Brennen fears Dmitri’s homophobic father’s rejection. Dmitri believes all will be forgiven, but steps into a mess upon arriving with his husband. Instead of greeting Dmitri and Brennen with hugs and kisses, they are left alone on the porch with Dmitri’s angry father. Can they stay if it means abiding by his archaic rules?

This is a story of love, forgiveness, and miracles during the holiday season. Dmitri and Brennen overcome issues which have been troubling their relationship, each growing and learning how to best be what the other needs. There are many surprises during the holiday season for all of them.




ABOUT BRINA
I am from Huntington Beach, Ca. I taught various subjects at a Continuation High School in Los Angeles, California for 27 years. I obtained a Bachelor's of Arts Degree in history, Secondary Social Science Credential and a Master's Degree in Secondary Reading and Secondary Education from California State University, Long Beach. I also enrolled in some creative writing classes at UCLA. I am currently taking classes from Romance Writers of America. I belong to the Rainbow Romance Writers.

FIND BRINA HERE

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting my books. I love your website. So sharp looking.
    Hugs,
    Brina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any time my friend. My blogsite is always open to promoing other authors.

      Delete