Thursday 22 October 2015

Houston, We Had A Problem...

Once again I've had to have my Surface Pro 3 fixed... This time around the Outlook email which my bigpond.com email is with decided to wipe itself out and leave me with nothing but a data file where I could receive emails but not reply to them... Totally sucked I can tell you...but $55 later and I'm back in business thanks to the lovely people at CUBE Computers in Gatton.

Onto Other things: I still haven't received Galley on The Lines Of Marsden 3: You Make Me Die In Pieces... hopefully someone from the MLRPress formatting department will get them to me soon 15 days and counting to release date.

Also I've been keeping on track with the project of getting my last 4 books finished for 2015 all up there will be approximately 210,000K written... So I'm limiting my time on all social media until December 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment