Tuesday 15 September 2015

New Glasses & Other Things

My eyes are playing up, and I've been having headaches for the last couple of weeks. So I figured it was about time that I got new glasses... I'me getting one clear set and one pair in Sunglasses so I should be able to see again whether I'm inside or out. It will be good to see what the hell is in front of my face again... things have been a tad blurry for a while now.
Once I get everything back to normal I'll be able to concentrate on writing again. Mind you, we still have a touch of the dreaded flu that has been running rampant in Australia... I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I'm not sure if the full on headache I have is from the flu or because I need new glasses (which I pick up on the 23rd of this month).

Once that happens I will get back to writing... for now I just do little bits at a time... Still no word on cover art from MLR on The Lines Of Marsden 3: You Make Me Die In Pieces... or from Fireborn (Tracey Soxie Weston) on Hidden Hearts 1: Harder & Harder To Breathe... 2: One Last Kiss Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment