Wednesday 16 September 2015

As You Can Tell...

As you can tell I've taken the time out and revamped this blog... It took me all day, and I think I'm finally happy with it... I'm still waiting on my new glasses ~ so instead of writing like I should be. I've basically been mucking around and updating everything... I couldn't believe how out of date my tab pages were. I'll try not to let it get so bad again.

Also I've messaged Fireborn asking about editors and I'm hoping to hear back from them soon... as there is only 2 months to the first release of the Hidden Hearts series and I've yet to start edits. I'll let you all know when I find out.

Also I've added a new Tab Page ASK ME where you can ask me questions and I will try and answer them... If there is anything you want to know about my books or future releases this is where you can have your say.

No comments:

Post a Comment