Tuesday 7 July 2015

What's Happening...

This is the kind of look I get in my eyes when I get a new story idea, even if it is for an old story.

EXAMPLE: A story I haven't touched in years is called The Freedomers...It's kind of a futuristic... set on a very different, but still our Earth... with hints of sci-fi.  I already had 18.5K written on the damn thing but one of the main characters decided he needed a name change and he need the story told from a different angle. So Joshua Anderson became Dayne Mills and he wants his story told.

I still have 6K to write on Hidden Hearts 1: Harder & Harder To Breathe, and some changes to make in HH2: One Last Kiss Goodbye, just so the timelines follow on. I thought it would be easier writng a prequal second as I already know where the couple ends up, but let me tell you it's fricken hard as I keep having to go back and change stuff already written.

I'm also still working on The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes... in between everything else. I'm taking my time with it so that I get it right. I want to do Ray and Viv justice and not come off seeming like I rushed the next instalment of their families story.

No comments:

Post a Comment