Thursday 23 July 2015

More Updates...

Today I'm doing Line Edits on The Lines Of Marsden 3: You Make Me Die In Pieces... mostly overused words such as (that/just/).

I'm hoping to have these finished and sent back to Christie N at MLRPress by tonight. Tomorrow I'll be out as Em has a Dr appointment about her foot and then she has a dress fitting for the dress she is wearing to the Vampire Ball she is attending.

I also had to fill out new Cover Art and Book Information forms for Hidden Hearts 1: Harder & Harder To Breathe, and #2: One Last Kiss Goodbye and send them back to Fireborn Publishing. I must have done something wrong with the first lot as they only showed up half the infofingers crossed it will work this time. I think when I sub the next one I will just use the new versions of the forms.

**SIDE NOTE** #2 is an extensively reworked and expanded storyline. I apologise that you will need buy the new copy but the original will no longer match the storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment