Saturday 27 June 2015

What's Going On

I still have at least 15K to write on HH1: Harder & Harder To Breathe > I have been going through HH2: One Last Kiss Goodbye and making sure they mesh. I'm so close to finishing I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Though I have found out I really over use the word that... I've been through and changed a whole heap of them in HH2 and I'm sure I will have to do it for HH1.

With my hubs finally being home from New Zealand for the next few weeks I've been yanked away from my writing to deal with more stuff to do with the change over of our company. I'll be glad when it's all over and done with and our lives can get back to normal. 

As soon as I'm finished with HH I'll be back onto finishing The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes. We'll learn more about the lives of Ray and Chris (Viv) Connelly and there ever growing family. I won't go into too much detail as I wouldn't want to spoil the read. I can't wait to get back to writing this story as I love the dynamics of this family. They remind me so much of my own. Though, this time  I've promised my family I won't use them for inspiration... Well I mostly won't use them, because believe me some of their antics are funny as shit. I'll leave you all guessing which parts are fictional and which parts actually come from my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment