Monday 29 June 2015

This Is My Day

Okay, I have received and returned to Christie N at MLRPress my 2nd edits on The Lines On Marsden 3: You Make Me Die In Pieces... doing these edits have given me some ideas for #4: The Trail Of Red Roses...

I have to go to Toowoomba this morning to pick up Emily's text books from the University of Southern Queensland for her next semester of uni (they had to order them in from the factory). She is so excited she did well in everything except accounting which she has decided to re take so she gets a better understanding of the subject.

When I get back I will be back onto the last couple of K for Hidden Hearts 1: Harder & Harder To Breathe. Then I will do one last read through of both it and #2: One Last Kiss Goodbye just to make sure all the names match up, as does eye and hair colour. I always tend to stuff those things up.

With the hubs being home writing has become hard as I've had to help him out with getting things done. Lucky for me school holidays started last Saturday and so until the 12th of July he has the kids to help him out and I can get some writing done. He should be heading back to New Zealand around July 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment