Sunday 29 March 2015

Being Sick, Family, & Updates

I have a Summer cold... actually, I have an Autumn cold, (still not fun however you look at it).

Why is it when you're so damn crook you can hardly see straight, the family decides they need all of you attention right now?

All I want to do is go at my own pace, and not be rushed into crap, or have to get up and do stuff for other people because their arms and legs are obviously broken and they can't possibly do shit for themselves. (Oh, is my sarcasm coming out? Sorry... Not!) Family... can't live with them and can't hurt them, or you end up in jail for life.

Okay now for the updates:

1- The Lines Of Marsden 3: You Make Me Die In Pieces... I have 6 chapters to write. Chapters 11-14 are with my beta reader James A. So soon I'll find out how he likes the story twist... and more importantly if it makes sense.

2- Hollow's Trouble... My DRitC is next in line for me, as is, The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes.

3- Eternally Bound... Will probably be put on the back burner until NaNoWriMo 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment