Monday 10 November 2014

Today I Am...

So I'm still working on  Experimentals 2: Running Into Zero Tolerance. I still have 10K to write on my NaNoWriMo but I am way ahead of schedule. This story is about Linc O'Hare & Gideon Church and the ongoing fight our defects have with the Malu and the fey society.

I'm also working on the synopsis for books in The Lines Of Marsden series:

(3) You Make Me Die In Pieces
(4) The Trail Of Red Roses
(5) Lying In The Arms Of Crazy
(6) Kingdom Of No Regrets

This is what the rest of my year is filled up with completing. To be honest, I can't wait to start writing TLOM 3... I have missed working on my boys and their extended family.

Closer to the end of the year I'll let everyone know exactly what my writing schedule is for 2015 and in what order, so everyone can help me keep track of what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment