Thursday 27 November 2014

Let's Play Catch Up On Blog Stories

Okay, well as you may or may not know last week I wrote the last episode of Sentinels Of Varvuse 1: When The Walls Come Tumbling Down. It was sad to see the story end, but I wanted to let you all know it isn't the last we'll see of them.

In January 2015 I will be starting Sentinels of Varnuse 2: Wind Walkers... where we'll follow Arron & Vayne on their search for Simian... though they aren't the main characters. that's still Raven Blue & Crimson Redhawk. We'll also see Crimson's brother... Nico and his mat Dominic.

You'll still have to forgive my grammar & punctuation because apparently I still suck at it... LOL... #2 will probably have the same cover as #1 I'll just change the headings and titles.


No comments:

Post a Comment