Friday 31 October 2014

Updates...

I'm still trying to get everything done before I get started on NaNoWriMo. I'm actually excited about it this year... fingers crossed that nothing gets in the way. For once the whole family seems healthier than usual and I'm hoping it stays that way.

I know most people are aiming for the 50K NaNo requires for a success, but I'm personally aiming for 70K as I need to get two novellas finished.

December is all Michael & Doyle with a touch of Benj & Christian thrown in for good measure. The boys from The Lines Of Marsden want their time in the light again and the next instalment of their lives to be told. so I better get it into MLRPress

On other MLRPress news I have to quickly write Lancaster's Way 3: Pre-Loved, which is the next book. I want to show everyone the wonderful cover Deana Jamroz is making to put aside for me... I love it.

January 2015 is time for The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes with Totally Bound Publishing... 

Fireborn Publishing news still no news on The Diamond Rose 1: Gateway to Kalethia... but not expecting any for a while, and still in edits on Moon Runners 1: Heart-mate, Mine! I so can't wait to show you the cover on that one it's beautiful Jess Buffett did an amazing job. So you can see I will be a busy little bee for the next little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment