Wednesday 15 October 2014

Updates...

Well, my headache turned into a migraine which had me out for the count for the last four days... My world had become dark grey and extremely blurry -- nauseating came to mind.

Today is the first day I've managed to get back onto the computer so I'm behind in everything once again... but what else is new for me.

I've had to squash quite a few of my planned writing projects (new) to concentrate on the series I already have out or coming out in the near future... I think I have 8 current series on the go and that's not including my blog story (which I will continue with).

I promise to let everyone know what is going on when I fully work out what I'm going to do. I still have full intentions of finishing at least 3 more books for 2014 even if some aren't released until some tome in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment