Friday 24 October 2014

Just Found Out...

I am so snoopy dancing right now... luckily you can't see me as I really suck at dancing, so it isn't pretty.

Okay, onto what has me so excited. I've just found out that my editor at Fireborn Publishing is the wonderfully amazing Jamie D Rose.

This has been the highlight of my day seeing as I'm having trouble with the online banking because the New Zealand Bank I'm dealing with doesn't have a BSB number, which just means to pay INV 1309 I'll have to get out of my pj's and make a trip into town to get it all sorted out.

Other than that, my break from writing is going great - instead of starting something new I'm going through all my notes for other stories and getting then into the right files for when I will eventually need them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment