Thursday 25 September 2014

Writing Updates...

Lancaster's Way 2: yesterday, I managed to get the galley proof done on A Different Way Of Seeing... I sent them back to Annette S. at formatting (MLR). I also chose some more to do with the cover art for this story... only minor changes. I will show you the end results as soon as I get them... so excited.

Moon Runners 1: I'm doing the beta edits... before submitting Heart-mate, Mine! (the title may change). I'm at the stage of going through and getting rid of the dreaded words that we all use and shouldn't. 

After I finish with the beta edits I'll get right back onto The Diamond Rose 1: Gateway Of Kalethia  . I have some scene joining to do and adding more descriptions seeing as I have a tendency to forget to describe anything of importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment