Tuesday 9 September 2014

I'm Behind Again ~ But What Else Is New...

For once in my life when I make a schedule I'd like to be able to stick to the damn thing (Yoda is so going to kick my arse). I had it all worked out perfectly... I have the whole writing schedule fixed for/until the end of the year... Don't get me wrong I'll still be able to get it all finished... I just may have to write on a few of the days I've have marked as off/away days to catch up on what I've missed due to real life.

So if I'm MIA over the next three and a half months you know what I'm up to. After being ill for that three months I needed to try and get myself back on track and finish some of the mostly done stuff among my WIPS...

I wish the weather would make up it's mind what season it wants to be... because this constant changing is driving me nuts.Here is my first attempt at writing for the Totally Bound Blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment