Tuesday 26 August 2014

This Week I Am...

I'm still sick and feeling like utter crap, but I feel healthier today than I did yesterday if that makes sense. Until I'm completely better I will probably be hit and miss here on my blog and for that I truly apologise. In between bouts of trying not to cough up a lung or two, I thought I'd play catch up and let you know what's going on. The list isn't very long, but it's basically what I've been up to for the last coupe of weeks.

So here goes:

1: Still in talks with Lily V from Wayward Ink Press about The Gaean Prophecies 1: Admetus Gaea.
2: Still getting stuff together to submit to Fireborn Publishing... Hoping to hear back from them soon.
3: Still working on the secret project (yes the one where I don't know if it's secret or not) for MLRPress.
4: Trying to track down all my hand written notes on my different stories and put them into the right folders.
5: Still in talks with Bronwyn Heeley about The Hunted.

Also:

6: Been working on A Moon-Runner Story: Carlo's Christmas Wish (Expanding for re release).
7: Been working on The Diamond Rose 1: Undiscovered Hearts.
8: Been working on Masters Of Time 1: Shadows On The Heart (Expanding for re release).
9: Been working on Out Of The Zone 1: Hidden In Plain Sight.
10: Been working on The Lines Of Marsden 3: You Make Me Die In Pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment