Tuesday 3 June 2014

Woo-Hoo!!!

















Well, today I received the signed contract for The Connelly Chronicles 1: Family Connections from Claire S at Totally Bound so everything is nice and official now. I can't wait to start on the edits as I really do love this storyline. I think the changes will make it so much better.

Still in talks with Lily V over at  Wayward Ink Press for The Gaean Prophecies 1: Admetus Gaea... if everything goes ahead it'll mean some major changes, but I think it'll all be for the better. I believe the changes will make the story arc stronger. I've got to write some in-depth synopsis/storyboard arcs... so keep you crossables crossed for me.

I'm still working in longhand on Lancaster's Way 2: A Different Way Of Seeing... I have only about 6 more K to write and then I can send it off to the beta readers before subbing it to Christie N over at MLRPress.

No comments:

Post a Comment