Tuesday 24 June 2014

The Good News Is...

Well, this is probably only good news to me... but, I'm no longer feeling sick... I'm still not 100% but a heel of a lot better than I was this time last week.

News Ahead: I have two chapters of longhand notes to Type up on Lancaster's Way 2: A Different Way Of Seeing before I can send it off to my wonderful Beta Readers.

Did I tell you all that I bought tickets to go and see Queen Ft Adam Lambert on vocals... the concert isn't until 1 October 2014... but Em and I will be in the stands cheering and singing along with the best of them... Okay, so maybe that will be only me and Em will be pretending she doesn't know who the hell I am.

I may be attending the Mid-Summer Festival in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia in January  or February 2015 -- I'm not quite sure which month it's in yet.

I've also been invited to participate in a book signing convention up at Mooloolaba, Queensland, Australia in May of 2015 it's called Naughty Sinner's Book Bash By The Beach -- so I'll have to organise to have some print books by then at the moment I only have one in print... so I better pull my finger out and get cracking. I'll let you know re as I know more

No comments:

Post a Comment