Wednesday 4 June 2014

Am I Going Insane?

I sure feel like insanity is a possibility today... I woke up this morning feeling as if I've forgotten something important. I just have no fricken clue what it is that I can't remember.

I'm still on restricted movements until my back heals--still hate stitches with a vengeance--had to go to the doc yesterday to get checked out as I busted them a little...All is well again.

I'm going to take the rest of this month to get my office set up properly. Come July first I don't want to have to scramble to get my hands on things when I need them.

This week I plan on finishing Lancaster's Way 2: A Different  Way Of Seeing... I'm just having a slight problem with the plot... once I work out how to do what I want I will be raring to go.

Also this week I'm doing up the in-depth synopsis on The Gaean Prophecies for Wayward Ink Press... splitting the storyline is a lot harder than I thought it would be. But, in saying that I'm not going to let it beat me... I will win the war inside my head and get this shit done.

No comments:

Post a Comment